1) I'd like to see a module that's "Sampling Assistant". It'd work like the Creature Harvesting Module, but would apply to your sampling rather than Scout harvesting.
2) I'd like to see DE's be able to call a second droid at the equivalent box of where CH can call a second pet. Makes the repair droid and the power droid much more useful
3) The "Survey Assistant" module would let you select an interest (Mineral/Floral/Chemical, etc) and it would pop up a list of resources and percentages at this very spot, just like the list when you do "Choose Resource" from a harvester.
4) I'd like "befriend" to support accessing the droid's storage module.
5) I'd love to see a command that's kinda like the whole "patrol point" thing called "Goto Waypoint". Combined with the befriend/storage thing above, this would let you have a droid do a delivery.
6) For the RP effect, a "Language Module" - if you target the droid, and say something in a language other than Basic, then it does a "So-and-So says _____" with the text in Basic. Possibly even do a double call to Google translate, for English->Hungarian->English, so the translation is a little bit off.
7) For the love of all that is good and holy, can Binary Load Lifters get changed? They have the same functionality as MSE droids. I mean, if the Master CH box was "you can tame a Level 1 creature" people would snap...
8 ) Droidika? I was in Anchorage the other day, and the Rebels NPCs had one. If the NPC DE can do it.... I think the schematic should include buying a PSG and Particle Beam cannon from a weaponsmith...
9) Bugfix : If you put a stimpack dispenser in a droid, and get a Pharm IV to load it, then it works when you ask for a stimpack using the radial menu. If you do a /requeststimpack, it does not work, even if you're the droid's owner. I also figured out why the limitation on Pharm IV is in there: it works from the radial menu even if the requester does not have Medic at all.... which is really nice. Frees up 15 skill points.
10) In the vein of the scout trap projector, can we have a thing that works the same way but holds C12 grenades?
11) Guestbook droid - this would be kinda like the way people put deeds or droid frames in the house as a decoration. DE builds it, you put it in the house, it sits there. But it runs something like the vendor greeting code, and welcomes people with some canned text when they come into your house. It also sends an email that says "So-and-So came to visit"
12) AIML personality module - this would give the DE the ability to put in a link to one of the free AIML chatbot hosting sites. When someone targets the droid, whatever they say would get passed to the chatbot site, and then the reply would be spoken by the droid.