Sign in to follow this  
Liakhara

Titles and Badges

Please post here your suggestions for titles or badges you'd like to see added to the game. I have an appalling lack of creativity when it comes to these kinds of things! 

Guild Leader

Citizen of Coronet

Citizen of Theed

Citizen of Mos Entha

Slayer of XXX - XXX can be anything, maybe after klling a certain number of things, like Krayts, Rancors, Nightsisters, etc.

Bane of YYY - YYY is a faction name that you have extremely poor standing with.

Exploration Titles - I believe there are badges already for exploring POIs. It would be cool to have titles for milestones in the number of POIs you've visited. After 10 you get a title, then at 20 another, etc. All the way up to a "Master Explorer" when you've seen nearly all of them. Could have something like "Endor Pathfinder" if you visit all the ones on Endor, for example.

I think someone in the chat mentioned titles for things like defeating certain dungeon bosses or world bosses. I know this is hard because people are grouped and only one person gets the actual kill shot.

I don't remember if there is a way to display your Rebel/Imperial Faction rank. Maybe make this only visible if you are Special Forces?

I may have more, but these are the first ones that came to mind!

Kinda on Mr.V's bane idea;

They don't like me: have -5000 rating with one faction. 

They don't like me either: Have -5000 with 5 different factions.

I have the death warrent in 12 systems: Have -5000 faction with 15 factions. Title: Death Warrent.

I'll edit as I think up more.

Have a good one,

Hagen

• Like 1

Ditto, all of those sound good. Perhaps one for looting an exceptional item. Stuffed animal collection, badge and collector title. But we dig it!

I am a big fan of RP and evvent badges, "Durni Slayer, Easter Harvester"

Slayer badges might be neat, not sure how much of a pain that would be to implement.