Sign in to follow this  
Liakhara

Tarkin Creatures - Master List

Coming in the update later today will be a MASSIVE revamp to creatures.

* Some new creatures have been added
* Several creatures have had the resources they drop changed to a different type
* MANY creatures have had the amounts they drop changed/increased
* Many new lair types have been added to the mission terminals

The purpose of all this is to make it so that every creature resource is actually available on every planet, and you can take missions to get it.  It is also a boost to creature availability for Creature Handlers or Bio Engineers who may be looking for a specific creature.

Because of these changes, resources like Galaxy Harvester will no longer be accurate in telling you what drops what, in what quantities.  To this end, we are making available this spreadsheet, which will give you all the data.  (Personally, I recommend exporting it and using it locally on your PC with Excel or some spreadsheet program, because Google Docs are slow and terrible.)  We're still researching a better way to make this information available in a less "spreadsheet in your face" kind of way.

Without further ado, here is the link to the document:

Tarkin Creatures

And for a sneak peak at what has been added...

CsGrIOD.jpg

yIUBWhE.jpg

sc30Vqd.jpg

bMUMugt.jpg

• Like 4

Thank you for doing this enormous amount of work! Seriously, that was a crazy amount of effort and dedication. Good Job!

I've been working on a web page make it easier to use the data. Here are some screenshots.

creature_database01.jpgcreature_database02.jpg

I still have a fair amount of it data wrangling to do, but this what it will look like for the most part (aside from the Advanced Search option that I haven't started yet). 

When it's finished, it will be hosted here on tarkinswg.com.

• Like 2

Quick update:

I just finished the input/output structure and of the advanced search. The next step is to program the "build-a-query" for it and then it's onto the final step of taking screenshots of all the critters!

creature_database03.jpg

• Like 1

I have completed the advanced search functionality, so all that is left to do is take 50 bajillion screenshots of the creatures! I'm not sure when it will go live, but it's functionally complete at this point. Repo is here

creature_database04.jpg

creature_database07.png

• Like 2