Sign in to follow this  
ParadymShift

Escaped Ash-Rabbit Event Feedback

Hey Guys, Thanks for participating in our easter event, as stated previously the Double XP is running until this coming sunday but the buns are no longer spawning and we wanted to get some feedback.

What worked for you in this event, what did you like?

What do you think could use some tuning?

Would you participate in another event like this, or should we do more events like this?

I loved that there were single player mobs out there dropping good loot. Since we are a new server it is hard to get groups going all the time. I enjoyed having the Matriarchs available to down as groups as well.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Zentra said:

I loved that there were single player mobs out there dropping good loot. Since we are a new server it is hard to get groups going all the time. I enjoyed having the Matriarchs available to down as groups as well.

I was going to say the same thing. Even though my combat skills are still VERY weak I had no problem killing a bunch with just a friend or two to help. Absolutely LOVED all the loot!

One thing I thought was missing was the ability to harvest hide/meat/bones from the bunnies. It would have been nice to be able to get a nice stack of hides and bones for our tailors while we were out collecting loot.

I had a BLAST and thank you again for runnign this! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with for next time!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MisterVertigo said:

One thing I thought was missing was the ability to harvest hide/meat/bones from the bunnies. It would have been nice to be able to get a nice stack of hides and bones for our tailors while we were out collecting loot.

That was actually a design choice.  It occurred to me that people might be out in groups, and if anyone in the group has scout, the corpse won't despawn until it's been harvested or a timer runs out, and I didn't want unharvested corpses lying around possibly affecting respawns.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Liakhara said:

That was actually a design choice.  It occurred to me that people might be out in groups, and if anyone in the group has scout, the corpse won't despawn until it's been harvested or a timer runs out, and I didn't want unharvested corpses lying around possibly affecting respawns.

That makes complete sense and I did not think about that. Thanks!