Sign in to follow this  
Tatwi

About the Expanded Universe Book Club

Hello and welcome!

The Expanded Universe Book Club is all about sharing our experiences, feelings, and ideas in regards to the enormous amount of books, comics, and short stories that are part of the traditional Star Wars "Expanded Universe". We're all friends here, so if you want to share some of your own "fan fiction" or create some new stuff with other members of the community, by all means go for it, that's what the club is for! Have a favorite character or story line you just can't get enough of? Tell us all about it! Maybe you have a fond memory or two that you'd like to share? We're all ears!

If you're looking for more information about what books are available, probably the best place to look on the Internet would be http://www.starwarstimeline.net/ , created by Joe Bongiorno, because it has virtually every bit of information one could want about nearly every Star Wars publication. Otherwise, check out your local library, used book stores, and comic book shops, as you're bound to find some Star Wars books there and possibly other people to enjoy them with too.

Over time I will compile a list of books, stories, and comics that relate to the timeline in which Tarkin's Revenge takes place. I will post the list here so that everyone who's interested can easily know what to look for. By all means, let me know you're favorites! Along those lines, we hope to bring some of the Expanded Universe characters and story lines into the Tarkin's Revenge game play experience and this is the place where we can all discuss what would be fun to have in the game.

May the Force be with you!

• Like 3