Sign in to follow this  
Spooner

Second Time Playing

I played SWG once before on a server by one of the devs here. It never really caught on for me but I was totally intrigued, so I'm here to give it another try.

I actually tried to play SWG when it first came out. Bought the game, got it home, couldn't ever get it to run. Still trying to get my money's worth, haha.

Will probably be looking for people to play with soon.

Pretty much a newb.

• Like 1

Thank you.

I guess I should add a few more things about myself.

Previously in the recent past I worked in IT. I am now a director for a non-profit and work with a few other non-profits. I do writing work as well, and have spent time working as a journalist.

I also DM for D&D with some friends, and we're about to start Shadowrun. Yeah I'm a nerd.

My wife and I just started going back through Cowboy Bebop again, so I watch a little anime as well.

Oh man, I just recently got into pen & paper RPGs. I've always wanted to but never had an opportunity until recently. We've been playing Pathfinder, but Shadowrun always looked awesome. I've played all the recent video games and I LOVE the setting and sci-fi feeling of the world. I hope someday to find a group to play the pen and paper with!