BarounAzure

Snackcrawler, Episode 1

BarounAzure

Key points:

WHEN : FEB 18 and weekly after that, at 8PM EASTERN

WHERE: Tatooine, exact location announced as it starts to preserve the surprise

The Snackcrawler, a Tatooine Food Truck, is going to be making it's first appearance tomorrow (Feb 18) evening , with the doors opening around 8PM Eastern time.  Each week, the Snackcrawler will appear at a different location - I'm aiming for the places people have never been... the places where you say,"Gee, I didn't know this was here!" 

I'll send out the waypoint as the event starts, but it's just a shade over 2KM from a starport.  Not a long slog through the wilderness. 

This particular location has a whole bunch of Imperial NPCs, so if you're a Rebel, keep it covert, eh?

There's an Imperial quest giver at the location, and Imp and BH mission terminals, so you can have some fun from here. 

Souvenirs will be handed out by members of House Azure.

BarounAzure

Snackcrawler is at Tatooine, -5400 +2650.

Easiest way is to fly into Mos Espa, then ride out the 2.3km to the location. 

We'll be serving refreshments at the picnic tables nearby... 

BarounAzure

EPISODE 2 ! 

Episode 2 will be Feb 25, opening earlier at 6PM Eastern, in keeping with some folks saying 8PM was too late. Also, in response to folks in other time zones (Hi Luriant!) I'll set up a vendor to give out freebies when my wife and I log out for bed. 

This week the "Teaser" is "This is the location of the first colonization of Tatooine..." and a little something I've ridden past and never noticed.