Sign in to follow this  
Tay

Tay - aka Taylah/Taylaria

Posted (edited)

Hi all!  

I'm Laurie, mother of Ronan and wife of Jay (who you may know as Lanko/Xandros/Harkan/Flint or Sskar here on Tarkin's Revenge!) I work for a hunger relief nonprofit in the Pacific NW.  Obviously, food is important! I love to cook and I'm a total foodie - I'm so lucky to live somewhere I can expand my palate AND get my favs. I'm an avid reader of (mostly) fiction in a plethora of genres, love to create from jewelry to art in a variety of mediums.  I grew up primarily in the deep south but have moved all over the country - both with my family, as my dad was in the Army...but also on my own.  I have lived in Louisiana, Georgia, Virginia, West Virginia, Mississippi, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Illinois, California and SW Washington.

I'm also a  MMO-loving gamer who has played EverQuest (Taylah of the guild Heaven on Earth on Saryrn), SWG from shortly after launch to three days post-NGE (Taylaria Master Rifles/Master Dancer on Intrepid - mayor of Tal Valor, Naboo, member of Soldiers of Honor <SOH>), World of Warcraft (Taylah - guildleader of Slackers on Lothar) and I've also played Rift, SWTOR & Conan Exiles.  I also spent a number of years running Savareen, a roleplaying community on Rori while playing SWGEmu Basilisk.  I adore creating fun house signs in game, producing flyers for businesses and events, creating logos, putting together menus, as well as always being available to help create fun names for events and businesses. I fancy myself a fair photo manipulator, too.  I love in game organization and deco, obviously! (some samples)  Hit me up if you need design help for a billboard, house-sign, etc.  Will take in game credits.😉  Maybe I'll start Tarkin's first ad agency, lol.

I played on Tarkin I, was a staff member on Tarkin II, and now enjoying Tarkin's Revenge (and doing a smidgen of brainstorming and art with two of my favorite people and good friends, Lia and Paradym!)  My characters here are Taylaria (tailor and dancer), Taylah (swordsman/stacker), N'yalia Kyrdaan (pikes/ranger), Kyska Glavi (working out BH/Pistols) and Laqi Sey (soon to be smuggler/TK).  My hope is to find RP on each of those characters!  

I may as well introduce my characters as well as myself...

Laqi - my brash, half-Zabrak slicer.

NbMX2DTm.jpg

N'yalia - fairly stoic, diplomatic half-Kiffar.  She's a Mandalorian of Clan Kyrdaan.

HqvQaEhm.jpg

Taylah - Coruscanti, former mayor, dancer, mother.  She became a Mandalorian upon her marriage to her now-ex, but is a bit distant from the culture now that the connection is lost.

xDJplEhm.jpg

Taylaria - "Laria" to her friends. She earns her living dancing and running a high-fashion clothing shop in one of the less affluent neighborhoods. She'll drink you under the table in the local cantina if you don't watch out.

hsALBC8m.jpg

Kyska isn't well known to me yet, a little firebrand with a quick tongue and quicker draw.  I am excited to get to develop her!

If we ever get a 6th character slot, I may have to bring back my CH Mir'eth from Tarkin I - I miss her! 

Edited by Tay
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1